©Copyright 2020, Neltron Industrial Co., Ltd.
All Rights Reserved
Updated November 2020
Personal Information We Collect
We may collect personal information from individuals through our website or by other means (such as tradeshows, emails, fax, mail or phone). The principal ways you may provide the information and the types of information you may submit, as well as the ways we may use the information, are listed below.
- Business Alerts and Other Communications - You may provide personal information to receive business alerts and other communications (including emails) about. We use the information you provide to send you the communications and information you have requested and to communicate with you about our products and services.
- Incidents and Allegations - When you provide information about an incident or allegation, detailed personal information may be collected. We use these details to investigate and comply with any applicable company or legal requirement. We may transfer and disclose your information to third-parties as required in the course of the investigation or to comply with any legal obligation related to the information you provide.
- Careers - Individuals from all over the world apply for jobs with Neltron Industrial Co., Ltd. through website or third-party job posting sites. The information job seekers provide through this process is maintained by third-party service providers, and may also be maintained in locations within the respective countries of recruitment and accessible to our global human resource team. The information submitted by job seekers is used to evaluate their qualifications for employment and to contact them regarding possible employment opportunities. Job seekers may also choose to provide information such as gender or ethnic background. Providing this data is optional and is not required to apply for a job with Neltron Industrial Co., Ltd. This information will not be considered in evaluating candidates' qualifications for employment.
- Contact - You may contact us with questions, requests or comments through the "Contact" link on our website. When you do so, we may ask you for your personal information. We use the information to respond to your questions, requests or comments.
- Vendors and Contractors - If you are a vendor or a contractor, we may ask you to provide personal information to establish and administer your account, process payments, and for compliance with internal and legal requirements.
- Other Uses of Information - We may use the personal information you provide to us for internal general business purposes. These purposes include administration of our website, data analytics and compliance with our legal obligations, standards, policies and procedures.
- Information Technology Security - We may collect personal information when detecting and defending against security threats. We use various IT tools to detect and defend against security threats (e.g., attacks, viruses, malware, spam, phishing, malicious web content), to promote business continuity of our information systems and assets, and to maintain optimal performance of our IT systems.
Information We Collect by Automated Means
We collect certain information by automated means when you visit our website. By collecting this information, we learn how to best tailor our website to our visitors. We collect this information through various means such as "cookies," "web beacons", and "IP addresses" as explained below.
Cookies - Like many companies, we use "cookies" on our website. Cookies are bits of text that are placed on your computer's hard drive when you visit certain website. We use the information collected from these cookies to compile reports and help us improve the website. For example, a cookie might tell us whether you have visited us before, the number of visitors to the website, which site a visitor has come from, the pages they visited, and to help us identify site features in which you may have the greatest interest. Cookies may enhance your online experience by saving your preferences while you are visiting a particular site.
IP Addresses - An IP address is a unique identifier that certain electronic devices use to identify and communicate with each other on the Internet. When you visit our website, we may view and/or store the IP address of the device you use to connect to the Internet. We use this information to determine the general physical location of the device and understand from what regions of the world our website visitors come from. We also may use this information to enhance our website.
With Whom We Share the Information
Links to Other Sites
How We Protect Personal Information
In proportion to the sensitivity of the information, we maintain reasonable administrative, technical and/or physical safeguards and appropriate security measures to protect personal information from loss, misuse or unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction of the information you provide. However, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information, as no electronic data transmission or storage of information is completely secure. If an incident is reported affecting your information, we will conduct an investigation and comply with all required reporting obligations.
Access and Correction
You will be provided with reasonable access to personal information we hold about you and the ability to review and correct it, as required by law. As permitted by law, we may request a fee for providing access or correction services. To help protect your privacy and security, we will take reasonable steps to verify your identity, such as requiring a password and user ID for websites or asking you to confirm your provided information, before granting you access to your information. To remove or update your preferences or information we have about you, please contact us as indicated in the "Contact Us" section of our website.
Our services are generally not directed to children under 13. We do not knowingly collect personal information from anyone under 13 without parental consent. If you become aware that we have collected personal information from a child under the age of 13 without parental consent, please let us know so we can take appropriate action.